Sunday 5 January 2014

The 2013 Album Part 4

In the last quarter of the year the sunsets got better, the birds got better, I got more inspired and more prolific.  Meaning October and November in this part and December out on its own.  October saw yet another election, for the Shire Council, and another disappointing result, but at least we were able to wake up for the first time this year knowing we didn't have to start planning for the next one!

Just so you know, these photos are posted in the order they were taken.




These photos were taken at Reddell Beach.

As I said, I developed a fascination
for 'Dancing Water'.


Inflow meets outflow

A smoky sunset viewed through
a polarising filter.

We did a photo shoot at Entrance Point with Cherry, Aaron and Elijah.
This was my favourite.

Another Dancing Water shot from Reddell.
Waves smoothed with a long exposure.



Yet another beautiful start to seagrass monitoring
at Demco.

And a beautiful anenome in
the seagrass meadows.




Different perspectives of a Reddell morning
- small


Large

 
This one knocked me out - I would never have expected
to get a photograph of sunspots!


A friend said this was possibly the best picture I had taken.
Spur of the moment - right place, right time.
Rainbow bee-eater at Reddell.
And a whimbrel at Reddell.
A ruddy turnstone


A common tern goes fishing for its breakfast.

Different perspective of a Reddell Beach sunset.

Sunset with branch.
 

I called this 'Liquid Gold'.
 

Playing with the zoom on a longer exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment